JVKM offers complete Business Consultation and provide comprehensive services to set up a Private Limited Company in Singapore with ease and confidence.
Procedures to be followed to incorporate a firm
Both local and foreign entrepreneurs can start and operate a new company in Singapore. Companies in Singapore are registered either as private limited liability companies or private limited companies. Any person aged 18 and above and of any nationality is eligible to register a company in Singapore.
- Proposed name for the company (Give us three options)
- Details of the Director [Director’s details are mandatory. A minimum of one Director aged 18 and above can be appointed as the director of a company. Director can be a local resident or a foreigner with Entrepass or Employment Pass. Directors cannot be shareholders].
- Details of a minimum of 1 shareholder and a maximum of 50 shareholders
- Minimum paid-up capital of S$1
- A local physical Registered Address
- Company Secretary particulars
- Description of Business Activities
Documents to be Submitted:
| || |
Shareholder as a corporate entity
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Registration
- Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association
JVKM will initiate the registration process after obtaining all documents from you and send you an invoice for its services. We also take care of registering a residential address, a prerequisite for incorporating a firm in Singapore, as well as opening a bank account in any of the international or local banks in double quick time.
We will put together all documents required to obtain Incorporation and send them to you for signing the papers at appropriate places. If you are a local resident, you have the option of visiting our office and signing the papers before we send the papers for Company registration. If you are a foreigner, we will send the papers to your overseas address and upon returning the papers we will initiate the incorporation process by submitting them to ACRA, the registry of companies.
The Incorporation process under normal circumstances takes just about 2 days. Since registration is a computerized process, the name of the company will be approved first which is followed by the registration of the Company.